On this section you will find the top readings of the week that will help your event business grow; also useful information to make the best of your Chiavari Chairs wholesale investment.
This week has been all about innovation: in technology, event management, entrepreneurship and even food. In the following list we will break down all the important information you need to know.
- The biggest news of the week was the release of the “Bible of the industry” for event planners. Award-winning director and producer Ron Miziker released his book “Miziker’s Complete Event Planner’s Handbook: Tips, Terminology, and Techniques for Success”. It is a guideline aimed to beginners and event professionals.
- If you are starting an event business, you need to read the 11 Truths About Being an Entrepreneur. The article was written by Stephen Key, Co-Founder of inventRight and author of One Simple Idea Series; it talks about how starting and building your own business is not easy, but nothing worth the effort ever is.
- There were some interesting results in the Association Outsourcing Study regarding event management. According to it, 13 percent of association executives indicated that they outsource event strategy or management.
- Another major announcement was the Fortune and Food & Wine list of the Most Innovative Women In Food And Drink. It includes all the major trendsetters in this area that have revolutionized food in the past years.
- Finally, we made an article that can help you to create the perfect ambient for an event. It also includes tips on how you can change the appearance of your wedding chairs wholesale!